2-4 Years experienced role:
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
About Bizcloud Experts:
Based out of Dallas-Fortworth Metroplex, BizCloud Experts is recognized as a leader in developing solutions using Serverless computing technologies and automating IT services. We innovate, transform and seamlessly blend digital and physical platforms. We are an Advanced AWS Consulting Partner and have established a reseller agreement with Amazon.
Project Role: DevOps Support Engineer
Job Description: DevOps Support Engineer is expected to
- Take Ownership of the Issue and work closely with stakeholders and provide solutions to the Issue
- Proactive and maintain continuous communication with clients and team members on an active issue
- Collaborate with Leads and team members to design/implement solutions wherever applicable.
- Have good communication skills
- Motivated about the new tools, environments, and challenges.
- Work towards Professional AWS certifications
- Dive Deep while working with customers, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving problems across various AWS Services.
- Develop automation scripts to automate day to activities such as monitoring and maintenance·
- Identify customer pain points, and work with the team to design more reliable and fault-tolerant solutions.
- Monitor and respond to AWS-generated alerts to ensure smooth functioning of customer applications.
- Create and update engineering or customer-facing documentation.
- Review customer AWS Infrastructure and suggest recommendations to enhance security and lower the cost.
- 2+ years working with infrastructure as code for AWS using Serverless, Sceptre or Terraform
- Linux/Windows Server Administration, Maintenance, and Operations
- Hands-on experience with Ansible, Jenkins
- Basic understanding of PL/SQL,
- In-depth understanding of AWS services like Lambda, S3, Step Functions, Cloudwatch, CloudFormation, EC2, Load Balancers, VPC, Subnets, RDS, DynamoDB.
- In-depth understanding of AWS network concepts such as VPC, Subnets, Security groups, Route Tables, NACLs, etc.
- 2+ Years experience in Python, Shell, Batch
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Good understanding of AWS services and best practices
- Flexible to work in shifts on a rotation basis
- Understanding of Basic Agile practices and ticket management system.
- Participate in training sessions for Certifications and Skill building
- Solution-oriented approach with a willingness to troubleshoot customer problems beyond AWS.
Good to have:
- Experience in Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Request Management
- AWS Certifications
Email resume to email@example.com