Every year re:Invent and Thanksgiving coincide with each other and we’re reminded of the importance of Family & Friends; let’s begin this holiday season with “LOTS OF CHEER!”
Business-wise, we continue to make progress on our core strategy “Help Customers Build Well-Architected Solutions Faster on the Cloud.”
Key Achievements – NOV 2018:
- Full featured article published by CIO Review in Dec 2018 Magazine : https://amazon.cioreview.com/vendor/2018/bizcloud_experts, Also recognized one of top 20 Most promising solution providers for 2018: https://amazon.cioreview.com/vendors/most-promising-aws-solution-providers—2018.html
- Recognized CIOApplications as one of — Top 25 AWS Solution Provider Amazon Cloud Solution Providers
- Delivered 10 user stories to aid and accelerate digital transformation projects:
- Added 10+ features to Fields Manager including Fee Collection, Social Media Posting.
- Delivered 2+ Devops Pipelines for customer use cases.
- Completed Internal “Well Architected Framework” review for Fields Manager, Initiated internal remediation.
- Added AWS Security Speciality Certification to Skills Mix. Congratulations Karthik Gollanapalli. Our continued focus on Improving Skills to help our customers realize more with BizCloud Experts
- We were busy socially,
- Celebrated Holiday Luncheon with our Customers and Partners
- Conducted a Sandwich drive to benefit Homeless. Donated 1000+ Sandwiches to Prebyterian Homeless Shelter
- Celebrated coffee and snack social with our neighbors
- Hosted BizCloud Experts Employee Luncheon
Simply put, we are very Thankful and Grateful to the community and everyone who contributing to our continued success.
Some Pictures From the Month