Every year around this time we look back and realize, the year has gone by, what did we really do last year?
Today, I just want to step back an look at little things we do that I feel matter
- University interaction : We have conducted a DevOps Training Class @UTDallas and Even offered two of the students paid internship at BizCloud Experts
- We were involved in monthly sandwich drives for the homeless. Sandwiches are delivered to Presbyterian Homeless Shelter in Fort Worth. The sandwich drives are conducted by Karuna, a non profit organization that helps with paying for medical expenses who cannot by themselves afford care.
- We Conducted 4+ Meetups on Technology and opened our offices to the community
- This is third year in Row we continue sponsor a Cricket Team partially; the team is well respected and this fall the team won a local tournament. Continues to be one of the respected teams in the leagues.
- Sponsor a Senior Project in Rochester Institute of Technology, where students are working a project that aims transforming display systems.
- Conducted a Ping-Pong Tournament where we invited folks from our value network join us and build on personal relationships.
Although, this may not seem much. We are #truly proud that team of <15 people, we were able to do this. We hope that as we grow, we will keep community outreach and giveback a key KPI.
At BizCloud Experts, We try our best to keep it balanced – Work, Play and Community Responsibility. We hope continue this tradition in 2019.
Some of our Social Media Activity