Every year re:Invent and Thanksgiving coincide with each other and we’re reminded of the importance of Family & Friends; let’s begin this holiday season with “LOTS OF CHEER!”
Business-wise, we continue to make progress on our core strategy “Help Customers Build Well-Architected Solutions Faster on the Cloud.”
Key Achievements – NOV 2018:
- Published in CIOReview, full featured article — Top 20 AWS Solution Provider 2018
- Delivered 27 user stories to aid and accelerate digital transformation projects:
- Added 10+ features to Fields Manager.
- Released a pipeline to create a #Serverless App using Service Catalog. We can execute #Serverless projects for our customers quicker.
- Connected ServiceNow to AWS instances – if you’re using ServiceNow and would love to see work towards a seamless integration with AWS – see how ITOM and Cloud offerings can seamlessly work together.
- Added two Google Associate certs to our skills mix, Continued investments in cross-cloud skill building
- Launched a pilot of Fields Manager, a new SaaS offering and a BIG milestone for BizCloud Experts!
- Published over 1600 slots
- Processed collections for 15+ slots
- Attended #AWS #reinvent2018
- Re-established our commitment to work with Tech Data
- Initialized conversations with ServiceNow and NetApp
- Published a re-cap of reinvent video (check it out)
- Published 3 blogs, a “thought” article by Nagesh, Who drives thought leadership at BizCloud Experts.
- Yes ! Let’s go Build (article on Linked-in)
Some Pictures From the Month