It is predicted that by 2050, 66% of the world’s population is expected to live in urban areas. Cities and towns will have to rethink and innovate to ensure overall economic, social, and environmental sustainability.
A key area of solution interest is to bridge the chasm amongst parks, recreation services/facilities and local residents.BizCloud Experts has launched a solution to simplify field access management.
The solution will help with the following:
- Simplify access and allow seamless booking of parks, fields, and grounds
- Increase revenue by driving higher utilization
- Improve customer service by facilitating real time communication with resident and consumers
- Lower costs by enabling seamless integration with smart edge devices leveraging IoT
- Learn and Understand Residents/Customer needs better using advanced analytics
Enabling “Smart Cities” starts with trying to build better relationship between services, facilities management and its citizens. “Transformation starts by solving small but real problems and incrementally build upon them “, said Naveen Sharma, Chair of RIT’s Department of Software Engineering, “Fields manager is designed to enable smart interaction between residents and facility management by simplifying access to and, equally importantly, empowering citizens to access these facilities”.